24 December 2007

to those of you from...

Sioux City, Iowa. Bemidji, Minnesota. Bellevue, Nebraska. Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Los Angeles, California. Victoria Island, British Columbia, Canada. Kalona, Iowa. Corvallis, Oregon. Birmingham, England, UK. Albuquerque, New Mexico. La Paz, Baja California, Mexico. Charlotte, North Carolina. Arlington, Virgina. New York City, New York. Worcester, Massachusetts. Isle of Man, UK. San Diego, California. Iowa City, Iowa. Hyannis, Massachusetts.

thank you, Dear Reader, for visiting. thank you for reading, thank you for your empathy, joy, and love. it's been a year of cheap therapy for me, and hopefully some laughs for you!

People i don't know in places like my beloved Belgium have visited. France. Japan. Kamchatka.

it makes me feel comfortably small when i look at the huge map that shows me where you are from.

love,
me.

No comments: