27 May 2007

It's yer Birthday!

"and many happy returns to you, my sweet, on this, the occasion of the Anniversary of your Birthday ! " ...is what i would have said to my entirely fabulous girlfriend if i had a chance to be with her today. Stupid work. Don't get me wrong, i really love my interesting job, but less so on sundays, and even less so on my Girlfriend's birthday.

I haven't introduced her to you yet, dear reader. but show patience, i shall divulge as the need arises. know that she's impossibly patient, incredibly apt and armed with a razor-sharp intellect. and, she's the prototypical smokin'-hot redhead. ...and, for some absurd reason, she's taken with me, with all my neuroses, sketchy behaviour, and smelly socks. the girl starts the fire.

she doesn't read this blog, as i've just started it mostly for myself, and haven't given away it's location to any of my friends or family yet. only you, dear reader, know of its' existance. so, i can't be accused of mining for affection from her. not outwardly, anyway.

love is grand. missing your love's birthday isn't. good thing for me she celebrates for a week. that should give me the time and space necessary to properly present her with her ...present.

No comments: